When I got there, the slab is already there!! I donno how the workers could slab it in the rain, but I'm happy to see it is done. WOOOHOOOO~
May 29, 2011
May 23, 2011
May 19, 2011
May 18, 2011
May 16, 2011
May 15, 2011
May 14, 2011
I'm excited cuz finally someone is working on our site now! The construction begins~~~
I called my CSO on 12th May to check the process, and she told me my site work has started on 11th. I couldn't believe it! I thought the construction would be delayed due to the bad weather these days. So after hanging up the phone I just drove to my land to have a look and it was raining heavily again! I thought there would be no one on my site. But look those GIANT rocks and that powerful digging machine!!! I was there around 5pm and the workers kept themselves being busy on my land!
I donno when BB put the toilet on and fenced up, but I'm glad they are there:
G, the rocks are huge~
The rain makes my land muddy and messy:
Share the view of the west side of my estate, the sun light in the rain:
May 8, 2011
We got a new admin as site coordinator and we already received the Site Start Letter. So, officially, we move into the construction stage. YAH~~
Something I forgot to mention in my earlier posts:
1) We received the Home Warranty Insurance letter.
2) The Final Construction Drawings done.
3) The energy report states that my house will have R3.0 insulation on roof and R2.0 insulation on external walls, which I'm pretty happy with it.
4) My house will have H class base according to the Engineering Plan and soil test report.
5) My admin clarified that all downpipes of the house will be PVC not Colorbond (metal) material but painted with Colorbond colour.
6) My admin also clarified that the storage room door will open towards entry. She said the standard one should be opening inwards. Since my drawings show it opening outwards and no one corrected it, so she just write it down in my variation at no charge.
Now show u the fenced up site:
and the workflow up to today:
May 2, 2011
Got the building permit on 19th April!!!
We went to our site to do some cleaning, twice. I hate those irresponsible builders who dumped rubbish and rocks on our land! Since the rocks are super heavy, my back hurts all day.
Now waiting for the site start letter. Please just give to me ASAP!!!!!!
BTW, just to let u know my neighbours down the back and the east-side have already had their fence up, that's good.